Monday 21 September 2015

2. Summer Work

The task during the summer holidays included creating a storyboard for a music video recreating every shot for the first minute of the music video. In order to complete this task I decided to use Adobe Photoshop to create line drawings of each shot. I also made notes on the type of shot, camera angles, movements, and also the mise-en-scene. 

MUSIC VIDEO: Partition - Beyoncé





Detail of shots: 
I focused on outlining the main aspects of each shot, and used an accent colour. For the external dark scenes, I attempted to only use the blurred lights in the shot. 



Carefully planning camera shots and mise-en-scene are an essential to creating a successful music video. Doing this activity, I have learnt that it is important to have a high amount of detail and precision when it comes to planning shots, regardless of the time it features in the product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment