Monday 21 September 2015

1. Introduction

Hi ! My name is Shannon Binalay :) I am a current A2 Media Studies student, and this blog will hold all the information regarding the research, planning, production, and post-production of my coursework leading up to the production of a pop music video. To further my understanding of the music industry, research into ancillary products are essential.

During the summer lessons, I did research on artists' web pages and created one on Weebly. Research included analysing the links, images, fonts, image:text ratio, audience appeal, and miss-en-scene of existing artist websites. When planning my website, I created a flat plan design, colour scheme in relation to my artist, sourcing images, font, list of links, social media accounts, and additional information.

I chose to create a site based on a new young up and coming R&B artist, Kehlani.


^ The navigation bar on the website I created ^

No comments:

Post a Comment