Thursday 24 September 2015

12a. Lip Sync Tutorial


Although I had previous experience using Adobe Premier Pro, I learnt how to create a music video using master base tracks. I learnt how markers can be useful in terms of cutting tracks and where the music should all be in sync.

I started by marking where the words began in the actual audio song, then marking where the artist began singing in the base tracks. I then aligned each marker on every track so that all the tracks were matched and began at the same time. I ensured that this was accurate through going through the visual tracks frame by frame to where the lyrics began.
I  then used multiple markers to mark the beats where the tracks would cut, then used the blade tool and held down shift to cut all the visual tracks. I then began deleting segments so that the video would not be one track the whole way through. I based what would be on screen to what the song was saying. For example, when two singers were singing, I attempted to use the two mid shot of the 2 band members.

No comments:

Post a Comment